Traders Hotel: A Shangri-la Holiday Staycation

Afternoon Chill by the beach

My first ever hotel staycation experience here in United Arab Emirates happened at Traders Hotel, just 2 months after I arrived in the country. I spent my 2 days 1 night together with my Abu Dhabi flatmates on May of 2016 during Al Isra'a Wal Mi'raj. They have stayed to a lot of hotels. Surprisingly, luxury hotels here in U.A.E. can be relatively cheap, even those with 5-star rate, if you just know where to look.


Ranked as a four star hotel, Traders Hotel is  located in the Qaryat Al Beri complex. It showcases contemporary and chic designs, vibrant furnishings with sleek, simple look. I honestly didn't get that "wow" factor when we arrived but it's a chic, colorful hotel.

It took quite a long time to check in as there were crowds of people lining up at the receiving desk. It's holiday so the hotel was quite busy.

After we settled, we wasted no time and checked out the beach area which has a beautiful view of the Grand Mosque

view of Grand Mosque from Traders Hotel

Related post: 5 Tips When Visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

Boat Tour

At night, my flatmates decided to take a dip in their hotel pool which I honestly find really really small. So I invited the others to go to beach side instead. Lo and behold, we were treated to a relaxing and sparkly views of the adjacent luxury hotel, Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi. The hotel on the other side was an absolute stunner.

Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, a splendid view from Traders Hotel

Night chill by the beach
Traders Hotel Abu Dhabi - beachside view


It was a good time out, simply laying down quietly with my feet submerged on its cool fine sand while looking at the city's night sky (I miss the stars though). So this is how staycation feels like in Abu Dhabi. I can't wait to experience more!


Comments

Popular Posts